Plan your visit
When are your services?
Sundays at 11:00 am and 6:00 pm
Wednesdays at 7:00 pm
How do I get to Grace Baptist?
What should I expect?
Our worship at Grace Baptist Church is uplifting, inspirational, and reflective. It is our desire that the music portion of the service turn our focus towards God and we do our best to make the worship experience all about Him. This philosophy is reflected strongly in our style of worship here at Grace Baptist.
We love Children of all ages here at Grace Baptist Church and provide excellent childcare at each one of our services. If you have a baby three years or younger we do provide loving nursery care. We also have a class for kids all the way up through sixth grade on Sunday mornings. Our ushers or greeters can direct you to the location of the children's facilities.
We don't invite you to Grace Baptist Church for your offering. We want our service to be a gift to you. We trust you will find in this place a warm family spirit, truth from God's Word, and a place where you can grow in God's grace. Please don't feel any obligation to participate in the offering as a guest.
At Grace Baptist we don't have any dress code. Please feel free to come however you feel most comfortable. Our main goal is that you would feel welcome and comfortable on your visits with us here at Grace Baptist Church.
What does Grace Baptist believe?
Loving God: Loving God begins in the heart, with a personal relationship with Him. As we gather and participate in Christ-honoring worship services and respond to the preaching of God’s Word, this love flourishes. Mark 12:30 says, “And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.”
Growing Together: We grow together, in Christ, through the study of God’s Word. This occurs in our weekly services, in our adult Bible studies, and in one-on-one discipleship.
Serving Others: We serve others as we find a place of ministry in the local body. We also serve by sharing the Gospel with those who need the Lord—through witnessing to friends, coworkers, neighbors, and loved ones, as well as in participating in church outreach and giving to missions.
- We are Independent Baptist by conviction.
- We practice Christ-centered worship at the meetings of our local church. This is carried out through solid Bible-based preaching and teaching to all ages and soul-stirring, conservative music.
- We use the King James Version of the Bible exclusively for all preaching and teaching.
- We have a family-oriented ministry, which seeks to equip each family with the Biblical tools it needs to build homes which honor God.
- We are passionate about a friendly atmosphere, and can guarantee that a visitor will not attend one of our services without being greeted by a number of our members.
- We believe in Christ-like compassion for fellow believers and for those without Christ. We do stand for separated, holy living in Christians, but we stand in the love of Christ.
- We believe in the responsibility of the Christian to be a witness of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and are always encouraged when a soul is led to a saving relationship with Him. We understand, however, that this is just the beginning of that person’s new life in Christ, and so we strive to be a disciple-making local church, as well.