Loving God begins in the heart, with a personal relationship with Him. As we gather and participate in Christ-honoring worship services and respond to the preaching of God’s Word, this love flourishes. Mark 12:30 says, “And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.”
We grow together, in Christ, through the study of God’s Word. This occurs in our weekly services, in our adult Bible studies, and in one-on-one discipleship.
We serve others as we find a place of ministry in the local body. We also serve by sharing the Gospel with those who need the Lord—through witnessing to friends, coworkers, neighbors, and loved ones, as well as in participating in church outreach and giving to missions.
- We are Independent Baptist by conviction.
- We practice Christ-centered worship at the meetings of our local church. This is carried out through solid Bible-based preaching and teaching to all ages and soul-stirring, conservative music.
- We use the King James Version of the Bible exclusively for all preaching and teaching.
- We have a family-oriented ministry, which seeks to equip each family with the Biblical tools it needs to build homes which honor God.
- We are passionate about a friendly atmosphere, and can guarantee that a visitor will not attend one of our services without being greeted by a number of our members.
- We believe in Christ-like compassion for fellow believers and for those without Christ. We do stand for separated, holy living in Christians, but we stand in the love of Christ.
- We believe in the responsibility of the Christian to be a witness of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and are always encouraged when a soul is led to a saving relationship with Him. We understand, however, that this is just the beginning of that person’s new life in Christ, and so we strive to be a disciple-making local church, as well.